Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 6 Weigh-In!

Week 6 is over and I am sad to report no weight loss this week.  I am trying not to be discouraged by that because I know it can be alot of things...so will wait till next week and see what happens.

Today I worked my butt off at the gym and plan to work really hard this week so next week that scale better WATCH OUT! 

We saw Wicked last night and it was just as fantastic as I remember it being the last time it blew through Dallas.  Cristian loved it. He kept singing along and tried to dance his monkey all over his lap.  He bought the winged monkey stuffy as a souvenir.  We had a run in with some crappy people who apparantly were hot and bothered that Cristian was sniffling during the 1st half of the show because he was so stuffed up he couldn't breathe and they left in huff because we were staying for the 2nd half and they were "tired of listening to him".  I could have slapped the wrinkles off

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about muscle gain...weighs more than fat.

    ReplyDelete