Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 4 - Weigh-in and Measurements!

Here I am at the end of Week 4.  Positive things to report!  I am officially DOWN 7.5 pounds in 4 weeks and a whopping 7.25 INCHES!  Woohoo go ME!

My apologies for not keeping up with my blog.  I have not been well in the health department lately.  Having some major lapband issues and acid reflux.  As an added bonus fluid keeps making it in the lungs. I have felt miserable!  I did get a report that my chest xray was clear which is music to an ex-smoker's ears!

My week of cooking is officially over as well and I have handed over the reigns to the kitchen to M E!  I do have to say I made some killer meals this past week including ham and potato skillet for breakfast on Sunday, Honey Lemon Schnitzel (can you say YUM?), Buffalo Chicken Skewers, Phyllo Chicken Pot Pie and some awesome veggie dishes!  Eating healthy has never been so much fun! I love our new healthy cookbooks.  Any "really bad for you" recipe has been all "healthed" out in the cookbooks without losing flavor!  Loving it!  Hoping M E makes the "Shrimp & Grits" recipe.  It was originally a Paula Dean recipe but the cookbook has a healthy version of it and it looks delicious!  She did make a chicken and squash meal tonight which was good but I have found that Thyme and me...we don't mix. :)

Oh, and we have gone kookoo for fruit!  Had cherries, peaches, apples, kiwi, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and bananas in the house the past 2 weeks.  We went parfait, smoothie, fruity dessert crazy! Stay tuned...

Signing Off...Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment