Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Sissies Here!

OK so it has been forever since I last blogged.  My apologies.  I am so terrible to myself.  I get all wrapped up in work and then only have time to fit in Cristian, dinner, and my workout!  I am going to try to do better this week though.

So the past couple of weigh-in's I haven't gone down on the scale in fact I climbed a small hill, but my clothes are fitting loosey goosey so I am thinking all this weight lifting is building some muscle!

Did a workout this morning with Leslie Sansone walking off those pounds baby! Oh yeah!  It was a walk & kick 32 minute workout and it definitely had me sweating.  Power walking & kickboxing for 32 minutes will burn some calories let me tell you!  This evening, M E and I did another Leslie DVD, Walk & Jog, for another 32 minutes and that was an intense workout. Felt pretty good...at the end she said "We don't do sissy exercises here we work up a good sweat" and she was NOT joking.

So here is to you Leslie...NO sissies here!  Rock on!  Stay tuned...

Signing Off...Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment